Office Fit Out London
Once the planning and design stages have been completed, the process of implementation can begin
On commencing your office fit out in London full strategies are created to ensure that every aspect of the project works in perfect synergy - project management is our strength and every effort is made to ensure the minimum of disruption to day-to-day operations.
We provide all the necessary parts to bring your office interior to life sourcing from a wide range of suppliers to suit your taste and budget
So what do we provide for your office interior refurbishment
- Partitioning - In order to meet the varied requirements of your office refurbishment, we supply a wide range of quality Partition systems. Each system provides differing features to satisfy your specific requirements. All of our partition systems conform to the relevant British Standards. We offer a wide choice of systems to meet fire, sound reduction, demountability and cost effectiveness considerations. Our standard partitioning offers a range of coloured finishes and solid or fully glazed elevations with integral blinds. There are optional timber framed finishes and a wide variety of door veneers and ironmongery.
- Ceilings - We provide a wide range of suspended ceiling systems, so whether mineral fibre or metal tiles, the choice of designs and patterns available is extensive. The main purpose of suspended ceiling systems in an office refurbishment are to provide fire resistance, reduce heat loss, sound absorption and disguising electrical and mechanical infrastructure. As well as satisfying all or any of these requirements they also enhance the aesthetic appearance of your working environment. Many of the ceilings provide total accessibility, which allows for ease of maintenance for high-level services.
- Flooring - The choice of flooring in an office refurbishment should involve consideration of appearance but also ease of maintenance. Entrances and receptions should have an area of barrier carpeting to ensure dirt does not travel into the general building areas. We provide a wide range of soft and hard floor finishes, from broadloom and carpet tiles, through to vinyl and ceramic flooring. We also install computer raised floor systems and mezzanine floors. We can supply from a vast range and provide samples to suit your style and budget.
- Blinds - Our vertical blind range combines quality with style in any office fit out or refurbishment. Vertical fabrics present a variety of textile solutions including Washable, Solar Protective, Energy Saving collections or alternative Wood and Aluminium vertical options. Plus vertical blinds are such a versatile option allowing several louvre sizes in a tilt able light-distributing system Venetian blinds offer a practical option, allowing the filtering or elimination of light through their adjustable light-distribution system, and because we offer a variety of slat sizes your blind will be perfectly proportioned for smooth operation and a stylish streamlined look.
- Data cabling - With wide-ranging experience in setting up offices of all types, we look at the needs of your company today and the requirements you may have in the future. When undertaking your office refurbishment we look towards your future development and expansion helping your company prepare for the years ahead. This will allow your company to make changes to the office environment and have the capability for adding new desks with minimum disruption. With Giga speed or Cat5e cabling installed in your office you will be able to install telephones, faxes, modems, computers and printers anywhere in your office area.
- Lighting - The well being of corporate employees is such an important consideration when undertaking an office fit out or refurbishment. Research has shown that the careful selection of lighting plays a vital role in maximising employee performance and minimising stress and tiredness. We supply a wide range of lighting options from standard florescent to specialist systems designed to reproduce the advantages of natural daylight. We can also fit automatic movement sensors to turn off lights when rooms are not being used and hence conserve energy.
- Storage Wall - Storage wall divides space, provides high volume storage and is totally flexible. When incorporated in your office refurbishment its relocatability and optimisation of floor space endorses efficiency, cost-effectiveness and impressive storage capacity. With today’s high rental costs, most organisations are seeking to optimise the use of floor space. Storage wall provides an excellent solution to this dilemma by saving up to 30% of space required. To enhance this saving further, tambour fronts are an excellent choice as they eradicate the open door footprint.
- Air Conditioning - Using the technology of modern air conditioning systems to heat as well as cool, we can provide a completely controllable environment for buildings of all types and sizes, maintaining an even temperature throughout the year. We design, specify, install, service and maintain air conditioning and ventilation systems to the highest specification, using the latest technology available. Our all-inclusive ‘turnkey’ package when undertaking an office refurbishment takes care of all the details of a project from start to finish and includes a free, no obligation, design and specification service tailored to suit specific needs and budgets
Fit-out for ACCA
ACCA had completed a new global branding exercise and wanted to reflect this within their own offices.After presenting…
Fit-out for Enturia
Strip out, design and build a new floor that includes individual executive offices, open plan working, meeting…
Fit-out for London Borough of Sutton
LB Sutton have used the products and services of JS for the past 5 years and when they won Lottery…
Move management for London Quadrant
Dismantle and package 110 existing Herman Miller workstations, chairs,screens and storage. Move…