Office space planning
Sometimes, companies want to move when they don’t need to, other times they want a redesign when it simply won’t help.
As they say, a square peg won’t fit in a round hole. That’s why a workplace appraisal is the first thing we do whenever anyone asks us to help them with their office interiors. Basically, we get to know your business. We take time to watch it work, understand your people, your corporate structure, plans for future growth and all your technical requirements. Only then can we really know what’s best for your business. And, when you see how much more efficient and productive your company is as a result, you’ll see how it’s best for your bottom line too.
“The workplace appraisal report gave us a clear, concrete picture of how much space we needed for our new office. It enabled us to evaluate our shortlist of 3 buildings and make the right choice.”
The appraisal is carried out by our own in-house team of specialists. They set out to address four major issues:
- Space requirements - How much office space and storage do you need? How can you maximise communication between departments? How will you house your IT equipment?
- Comparative fit-out costs - What will each building cost to fit-out? Which will cost less to run over time?
- Future growth - Do you have enough space to leave room for growth? Will it scale up or scale down? Is it flexible enough?
- Office refurbishment vs. office relocation - Should you stay or should you go? Could you make more of the space you've already got?
The written report
Once we've analysed the results, you'll get a clear, detailed report, including:
- Preliminary office space plans - how can you make best use of your space?
- Estimated costs - what will it cost to design and fit out?
- Site assessments - how do potential locations compare? What will cost you more in the long run?
- Online staff surveys - what really matters most to you and your staff?
- Project plans - how long will it all take
Office design for Close Premium Finance
CPF have used the products and services of JS for 9 years and when they required extra space…
Office design for Purelake New Homes
A major developer approached JS to create an office interior that reflected their growing business;…
Space planning for Macmillan
Macmillan had 4 floors of offices at 89 Albert Embankment and felt that they were not using the space…
Office design for MYI
A blue chip company needed a fresh interior to update their current working conditions but they needed the works…