Is office design purely a cosmetic makeover? The answer is No!
Our ingenious office designs can realistically improve a businesses performance. Morale, productivity and creativity increase. Fuel bills, absenteeism and resignations reduce. The effect being an improvement in your bottom line. Using our inspirational office interior design knowledge, we can transform your office into an environment that not only looks good, it works better too.
It will inspire your whole business -inspiring happier more productive staff - inspiring clients from the moment they enter your reception
Our office design service includes:-
- A complete analysis of your workplace requirements – square metreage, breakout areas, meeting rooms, kitchens, storage, air-conditioning, IT, audio-visual etc.
- Test fit drawings – understand how it all fits in your building
- Conceptual drawings – an overall feel of how it will look
- Space planning – see how the new layout appears in real life
- Finishes and fittings – textures and colours that will reflect your brand image and inspire your staff
- Office furniture – from designer looks to functional practicality, we’ll source what works with your London office design and budget
- 3D visualisations – 3D walkthroughs help in picturing your new space, see our plans leap off the page
- Working drawings – We provide the necessary drawings required to get planning permission and to fit out your space
Office space planning
Occasionally, companies think they need to move when they don’t need to, sometimes they want a re-design when it won’t be of any benefit at all
Space planning is a bit like a jigsaw puzzle making sure you have the right pieces in the right positions. That’s why a workplace appraisal is the first requirement when a client asks us to help them with their office environment. In essence we get to know your organisations requirements. We take time to watch it working, understand your staff, your business structure, plans for future expansion and all your technical needs.
Once we consider these we can then appreciate what is best for your business. In turn you will then appreciate how much more efficient and productive your organisation will be as a consequence, therefore improving your bottom line as a result. A typical customer comment being:-
“We felt that the space we had was not being used to its potential. Having asked JS to carry out a space audit and then to submit design proposals we were amazed at that a whole floor could be utilized for sub-letting.”
The workplace appraisal is carried out by our own in-house specialists. They look at four key areas:-
1) Space requirements - What office space and storage do you need - How can you maximise communication between departments - Where will you house your IT equipment
2) Compare fit-out costs - What will your building cost to fit-out - Will it cost less to run over time
3) Future growth – Will you have enough space for future growth - Do need it scaled up or scaled down - Is it flexible enough
4) Office refurbishment or office relocation – Is it best for you to stay or should you move - Could you make better use of the space you've already got
Once we've analysed the results, you'll get a comprehensive report, giving:
- Preliminary office space plans – showing how can you make best use of your space
- Estimated costs - what will it cost to design and fit out your workplace
- Site assessments - how do potential office locations compare and what will cost you more in the long run
- Staff input - What really matters most to you and your staff
- Project plans - how long will it all take to complete
Our aim is to provide you with the best possible working environment for your organisation
An environment that:
- Realises all your working requirements.
- Mirrors your organisation’s personality and brand image.
- Inspires your staff and enhances their working life.
- Encourages efficiency, productivity and promotes success.
To offer our clients high levels of creative inspiration, with all the benefits of one company taking full responsibility for delivering the very best solutions.
As a company, we aim to achieve a reputation as being a trusted partner, consistently delivering high standard office design in London to a wide portfolio of clients.
Design for Close Premium Finance
CPF have used the products and services of JS for 9 years and when they required extra space for a…
Design for Purelake New Homes
A major developer approached JS to create an office interior that reflected their growing business; the…
Space planning for Macmillan
Macmillan had 4 floors of offices at 89 Albert Embankment and felt that they were not using the space…
Design for MYI
A blue chip company needed a fresh interior to update their current working conditions but they needed the works to…
“I am really pleased with the overall service and the helpfulness . Thank you ”
“We love the over all look of the tables - thank you”
“The sales person who we saw was very good and helpful, helping us to decide what we needed and nothing was too much trouble”
“The sales team helped me with my order and choosing the correct product for our office. The installers were great and did the job very quickly. 5 star thank you”
“We are very impressed with the service that we have received and look forward to more dealings with you in the near future”